Upgrade Your Experience
Fire & Ice Contrast Therapy: A powerful combination
Cryotherapy and Infrared Sauna therapies are even better when combined…
The pairing of hot and cold therapies is known as contrast therapy, and have been long practiced to fortify immune systems and performed in Nordic countries for decades.
Integrating the contrasting temperatures of Cryotherapy and Far Infrared Sauna amplifies the effects, providing a supercharged boost for your immune system, a kickstart for weight loss and enhanced athletic performance. Exposure to these spectrum extremes develops the body’s ability to adapt naturally and operate at its best.
Healthy, nourished skin and a whole body detoxification so you can become the best version of yourself.
Book Now [Contrast Therapy Costings]
Buy a Package
Benefits of Contrast Therapy
Increase the body’s ability to train, recover and perform at an optimal level,
- Reduce muscle and injury recovery time by 50%
- Minimise delayed onset muscle soreness
- Decrease swelling
- Increase athletic performance
Chronic Pain and Inflammation
Cryo was initially invented by a Rheumatologist to manage symptoms of arthritis.
- Decrease inflammation and inflammatory markers
- Optimise chronic and acute pain management
- Improve range of motion and joint stiffness
- Decrease symptoms of depression, anxiety and fatigue
Skin & Anti-Ageing
Transform your skin to be fresher, younger, brighter and healthier:
- Enhance collagen production
- Reduce cellulite
- Smooth and tighten skin
- Decrease symptoms of eczema and dermatitis
Stimulate weight loss:
- Boost energy
- Boost metabolism
- Burn up to 800 calories after each treatment
For mental clarity and increased energy
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces anxiety
- Improves mood and sleep
Please contact us [link to firstname.lastname@example.org] if you are unsure of your eligibility and we’ll be happy to assist.
- Pregnant women
- Those with severe high blood pressure
- People with heart conditions
How to prepare for Contrast Therapy
MELODY TO WRITE CONTRAST CONENT