Did you know that 63% of BodyMindLife members practise at just 1 studio?
Now, we’re all for good habits, but one of the biggest perks of being a BodyMindLIfe member is getting access to 4 different studios.
And while you’ll find Sydney’s best yoga teachers wherever you choose to practise, you could be missing out on the magic touches that make each location so unique.
Here’s what makes BodyMindLife Redfern so refreshing:
- The Village Vibe: The minute you walk through the doors you immediately feel part of a community. Small, friendly and buzzing with character, BodyMindLife Redfern always feels like ‘coming home’
- The Magnificent Views: Practise in nature! The studio overlooks beautiful, leafy parklands providing the perfect drishti for practising your tree pose.
- The Antigravity: Intrigued by the sound of asana in a hammock? BodyMindLife Redfern is the home of Anti Gravity Yoga and a playground for Australia’s most esteemed aerial teachers like Ari Levaneal. Anti gravity is open to everyone and with an all inclusive pass, you can fly as often as you like.
- The Free Parking: Had to mention this one! Forget the frantic post-work parking search. Cruise up to class and leave your wheels in one of the many 2 hour parking spots surrounding the studio. And best of all, its free.
- The Yogi Lounge: Make the most of that free parking and enjoy a free herbal tea in the cosy Yogi Lounge. Chill with a magazine, chat with friends or simply absorb the amazing ambiance of BodyMindLife Redfern.