Kat Clayton and Jo Gates will lead you through an intensive that will hone your ability to give safe, physical assists and alignment cues to take your students deeper into their practice and find freedom on the yoga mat!
It takes confidence and subtle understanding of energies to adjust in yoga, and this course will guide you through how to connect with your students in the best possible way. With practical lessons, you will learn how to take your students deeper into their practice and understand how to refine your own.
Workshop & Assessments:
Sat 14th December 2pm – 6pm
What will be covered?
- Deepen your understanding of classical alignment to practice asana with proper technique and safe alignment.
- Develop confidence in the yoga classroom.
- Learn how to visually assess students and give supportive and deepening adjustments and assists.
- Physically and energetically connect with and support students during the yoga practice.
- Build your confidence assisting your peers and real students in BodyMindLife Open & Essentials classes.
- Receive an in depth instructional manual, personal guidance, feedback, and coaching on your alignment.
Who is it for?
- Yoga students who want to develop their own personal practice with attention to alignment and safety.
- Those who are entering or have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
- Yoga teachers who want to become more confident and aware of correct student alignment.
- Advanced students and teachers who have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Course Facilitators: Kat Clayton & Joanne Gates
Accreditation: 50 hours advanced teacher training accredited by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia. (Includes 16 hours of Practical Hands-on Assisting outside of the training)
This is a very practical, hands on course. After the intensive 3 day weekend training, students are required to practice peer to peer assists outside of the classroom.
Following completion of your practical exam, you may bring your skills and practice assisting in the classroom. Students will complete the remaining practice hours assisting in BodyMindLife Open & Essentials classes.
Pricing Package and Payment Plan Options: Sign up for 350 or 500 Hour Teacher Training and receive significant discounts to regular tuition fees.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio on 02 9211 0457 more information.
You might also be interested in
Embodying Philosophy & Theming October 50 Hour Training
18th October - 03rd November$895
Dive deeper into the heart yoga, explore Philosophy of Yoga and learn to weave the teachings into your everyday life and themes into your classes to make your teaching more inspiring, connected and vibrant.
BodyMindLife Certificate of Reformer Pilates Teacher Training October/November 2019
BodyMindLife’s Pilates Teacher Training will give you an in-depth understanding of human movement and reformer Pilates techniques, and the confidence to lead others with knowledge and poise.
Art of Alignment November 50 Hour Training
29th November - 01st December$895
An intensive that will hone your ability to give safe, physical assists and alignment cues to take your students deeper into their practice and find freedom on the yoga mat!