What you’ll learn:
- Classical alignment of postures, in-depth understanding of asana and yogic techniques.
- How to strengthen your personal practice, mind-body connection and emotional resilience.
- How to intelligently sequence and teach creative yoga flows.
- The origins of yoga history and philosophy.
- Breath and meditation techniques to help manage stress and anxiety.
- Increased self awareness and personal growth.
- The key principles and application of anatomy and physiology.
- Insights into the business of yoga and how to thrive as a teacher.
The program takes place over three months, starting with an 8 day immersion in the beautiful Byron Bay studio, before returning to Sydney and continuing with alternate weekends at the Surry Hills studio. Assessments will be held the last weekend of the training. Upon completion of this course you’ll become a qualified yoga teacher, certified and accredited by Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance.
How to apply:
- Submit an enquiry and include any questions you may have.
- Once submitted, download the course handbook for more details.
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry.
- Still keen to start the journey? We’ll provide you with an application form.
- You’ll be informed of your acceptance within 7 days and a $300 deposit is required to secure your place.
Got any other questions?
Reach out to our Teacher Training Manager, Luzette at email@example.com