Senior teacher, Sarah Routhier, will lead you through an intensive that will hone your ability to give safe, physical assists and alignment cues. It takes confidence and subtle understanding of energies to adjust in yoga, and this course will guide you through how to connect with your students in the best possible way. With practical lessons, you will learn how to take your students deeper into their practice and understand how to refine your own.
What will be covered?
- Deepen your understanding of classical alignment to practice asana with proper technique and safe alignment.
- Develop confidence in the yoga classroom.
- Learn how to visually assess students and give supportive and deepening adjustments and assists.
- Physically and energetically connect with and support students during the yoga practice.
- Build your confidence assisting your peers and real students in BodyMindLife Open & Essentials classes.
You will receive an in depth instructional manual, personal guidance, feedback, and coaching on your alignment as this is a very practical, hands on course. After the intensive 3 day weekend training, students are required to practice peer to peer assists outside of the classroom. Students will complete the remaining practice hours assisting in BodyMindLife Open & Essentials classes.