Danielle and David will lead you through an intensive that will hone your ability to give safe, physical assists and alignment cues to take your students deeper into their practice and find freedom on the yoga mat!
It takes confidence and subtle understanding of energies to adjust in yoga, and this course will guide you through how to connect with your students in the best possible way. With practical lessons, you will learn how to take your students deeper into their practice and understand how to refine your own.
What will be covered?
- Deepen your understanding of classical alignment to practice asana with proper technique and safe alignment.
- Develop confidence in the yoga classroom.
- Learn how to visually assess students and give supportive and deepening adjustments and assists.
- Physically and energetically connect with and support students during the yoga practice.
- Build your confidence assisting your peers and real students in BodyMindLife Open & Essentials classes.
- Receive an in depth instructional manual, personal guidance, feedback, and coaching on your alignment.
Who is it for?
- Yoga students who want to develop their own personal practice with attention to alignment and safety.
- Those who are entering or have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
- Yoga teachers who want to become more confident and aware of correct student alignment.
- Advanced students and teachers who have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
This is a very practical, hands-on course. After the intensive 2 weekend training, students are required to practice peer to peer assists outside of the classroom. Following completion of your practical exam, you may bring your skills and practice assisting in the classroom. Students will complete the remaining practice hours assisting in BodyMindLife Open & Essentials classes.
Reach out to our Teacher Training Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org