Take a deep dive into the art and science of sequencing!
Accredited Course in Bondi Beach, Sydney
Join senior yoga teachers and teacher trainers Ari Hunter and Bevan Pfeiffer in this transformative 50-hour accredited Yoga teacher training focused on the Art and Science of Sequencing. Reignite your passion for self-practice and learn practical tools to inspire your students through purposeful teaching and skillful class planning.
Uncover the intricacies of wave sequencing, exploring how to seamlessly link asanas and build towards peak poses, and learn to cultivate your creativity as you master intelligent and innovative flows that elevate both your and your students’ yoga experience. We will explore the powerful mind-body connection through insights from anatomy, biology, and psychology to gain a deeper understanding of effective cueing techniques, providing you with a comprehensive understanding of when, why and how to cue even the most advanced asanas.
Throughout this training, you will learn how to:
- Master the art of sequencing, class theming, and building towards peak poses
- Safely and intelligently design and deliver creative sequences that inspire and empower
- Develop your own advanced asana poses and and how to seamlessly weave these into a class flow
- Enhance your confidence in effective cueing as you gain expertise in different cueing techniques
- Incorporate alignment principles into your teaching, including how to modify for different levels
- Nurture and sustain your creativity as a teacher, ensuring that each week brings a fresh wellspring of inspiration
- Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from Ari Hunter and Bevan Pfeiffer and unlock your full potential as a skilled and inspired yoga teacher.
Location at our very own BodyMindLife studio in Bondi Beach, 41 Hall St.
Are there any questions you’re eager to ask?
Our team is here to answer any burning questions you may have about our teacher training courses. Book a call or send us an email below.
Monthly and fortnightly options available