Join international yoga teacher Mel McLaughlin for her signature Yin Yoga Teacher Training immersion. Held over five days, this course takes a deep dive into the art of Yin to get you started on your Yin teaching journey, or take you deeper into your own practice.
Yoga teachers will deepen their knowledge and practice of Yin yoga, while cultivating foundational teaching skills that will allow them to facilitate this practice for their students and feel confident on all levels of Yin teaching.
- All main meridians, organ pairs and TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) theory.
- Taoism theory.
- Introduction to the energetics of Yin Yoga.
- Overview of chakra theory and a sample of meditations.
- Key asana ‘families’ and props including Wall Yin.
- Long, deep practice Yin sessions for layering somatic experience with intellect.
- 2hr meditation and morning practice
- Lecture #1
- Lecture #2
- Afternoon tea
- Lecture #3
- Evening practice and pranayama 90 mins
- Yin Yoga, by Paul Grilley
- Insight Yoga, by Sarah Powers
- A Spark in the Machine, by Dr Daniel Keown
Do you have any questions?
Reach out to our Teacher Training Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org