Through our nationally accredited course, we teach an evidence-based approach that’s grounded in science. You will learn the core principles of Pilates and the history of the discipline, plus a modern take on teaching to understand what works in the studio today.
What you’ll learn:
- An extensive Pilates repertoire.
- Functional anatomy, modifications for body types and injury management.
- Theory and practice of postural analysis.
- Effective cueing and use of language in class to lead a fun and safe Pilates practice.
- Effective observational and communication skills.
- Lesson plans and intelligent sequencing for both groups and individuals.
- How to build the confidence to teach both groups and individuals.
The program takes place over six weeks, running two weekends on, one weekend off. Assessments will be held the last weekend of the training. Upon completion of this course you’ll become a qualified reformer Pilates teacher, certified by Physical Activity Australia.
How to apply:
- Submit an enquiry and include any questions you may have.
- Once submitted, download the course handbook for details.
- We’ll be touch within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry.
- Still keen to start the journey? We’ll send you an application form.
- You’ll be informed of your acceptance within 7 days and a $300 deposit is required to secure your place.
Got any other questions?
Reach out to our Teacher Training Manager, Luzette at firstname.lastname@example.org