Through our nationally accredited course, we teach an evidence-based approach that’s grounded in science. You will learn the core principles of Pilates and the history of the discipline, plus a modern take on teaching to understand what works in the studio today. Join us in our stunning Kirrawee studio for our only full-time program of the year.
What you’ll learn:
- An extensive Pilates repertoire
- Functional anatomy, modifications for body types and injury management
- Theory and practice of postural analysis
- Effective cueing and use of language in class to lead a fun, safe Pilates practice
- Effective observational and communication skills
- Lesson plans and intelligent sequencing for group and individuals
- How to build the confidence to teach group and individual classes
- Exercise modifications and advancements
- The history and diversity of Pilates
- Philosophy, concepts and principles of Pilates methodology
- How to find your own teaching voice
The program takes place over two weeks, running from Monday to Friday. The weekends are free with the exception of the assessments which will be held the last weekend of the training. Upon completion of this course you’ll become a qualified reformer Pilates teacher, certified by Physical Activity Australia.
How to apply:
- Download the FREE handbook to find out more or submit your course application.
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry/application.
- You’ll be informed of your acceptance within 7 days and a $300 deposit is required to secure your place.
Do you have other questions?
Reach out to our Teacher Training Manager via email@example.com