What you’ll learn:
- Classical alignment of postures, in-depth understanding of asana and yogic techniques.
- How to strengthen your personal practice, mind-body connection and emotional resilience.
- How to intelligently sequence and teach creative yoga flows.
- The origins of yoga history and philosophy.
- Breath and meditation techniques to help manage stress and anxiety.
- Increased self awareness and personal growth.
- The key principles and application of anatomy and physiology.
- Insights into the business of yoga and how to thrive as a teacher in the modern world.
All with personal coaching, support and guidance from our most experienced teachers at BodyMindLife. Upon completion of this course you’ll become a qualified yoga teacher, certified and accredited by Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance.
How to apply:
Complete the online application form. You’ll be informed of your acceptance within 7 days. Upon acceptance, payment of a $300 deposit is required to confirm your place.
BodyMindLife’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program is accredited by both the internationally recognised Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia. To become certified as a yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance you must complete an accredited 200 hour teacher training. Yoga Australia requires the completion of 350 hours of training.
Our dedicated training facilities will be your home for the duration of your journey. They feature light and spacious practice spaces, a Yogi Lounge for relaxation, secure lockers, and kitchen, bathroom and shower facilities.
Got any other questions?
Reach out to our Teacher Training Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
“Teacher Training at BodyMindLife taught me so much about myself. I realised that where I am is ok, that it’s fine to go at your own pace – you will eventually get where you are supposed to be.”
“The highlight of my training was meeting an amazing group of people who were so supportive, giving and lovely.”
“Our teachers were such strong, beautiful individuals with an amazing wealth of knowledge. I hadn’t realised how blessed we would be.”
“Teacher Training at BodyMindLife taught me not to follow my fear or other people’s expectations but to trust in myself and follow my dreams.”
“Teacher Training was the best educational experience I’ve had. It was so well taught that I looked forward to it every day. I wish everyone had the opportunity to do this course. The world would be a better place.”
“Difficult, transformational and totally worth it.”
“I’m so grateful for the deep, transformational experience I had during 200 Hour Teacher Training at BodyMindLife.”