What You’ll Learn in Reformer Pilates Teacher Training
- An extensive Pilates repertoire
- Functional anatomy, modifications for body types and injury management
- Theory and practice of postural analysis
- Effective cueing and use of language in class to lead a fun, safe Pilates practice
- Effective observational and communication skills
- Lesson plans and intelligent sequencing for group and individuals
- How to build the confidence to teach group and individual classes
- Exercise modifications and advancements
- The history and diversity of Pilates
- Philosophy, concepts and principles of Pilates methodology
- How to find your own teaching voice
The program takes place over five weekends, running two weekends on, one weekend off. Assessments will be held the last weekend of the training. Upon completion of this course you’ll become a qualified reformer Pilates teacher, certified by Physical Activity Australia.
80 hours of face-to-face training with our experienced instructors.
We’ll cover everything from anatomy and alignment to teaching techniques and intelligent cueing, so you’ll feel confident and equipped to lead your own Pilates classes.
50 hours of observation post-training
Opt to complete this section of the course online, at one of our BodyMindLife studios, or at a studio of your choice. You’ll observe other instructors in action, take notes on their teaching styles, and absorb as much knowledge as possible to enhance your own teaching abilities.
20 hours of homework and assignments
This section will give you the opportunity to dive deeper into the material and apply what you’ve learned in a practical way.
How to apply:
- Download the FREE handbook to find out more or submit your course application.
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry/application.
- You’ll be informed of your acceptance within 7 days and a $300 deposit is required to secure your place.
*Handbooks are currently being updated and will be available shortly.
Hear from our amazing graduate
Are there any questions you’re eager to ask?
Our team is here to answer any burning questions you may have about our incredible Pilates teacher training courses. Book a call or send us an email below.