What you’ll learn:
- Classical alignment of postures, in-depth understanding of asana and yogic techniques.
- How to strengthen your personal practice, mind-body connection and emotional resilience.
- How to intelligently sequence and teach creative yoga flows.
- The origins of yoga history and philosophy.
- Breath and meditation techniques to help manage stress and anxiety.
- Increased self awareness and personal growth.
- The key principles and application of anatomy and physiology.
- Insights into the business of yoga and how to thrive as a teacher.
Each module will be coupled with personal coaching, support and guidance from our most experienced teachers at BodyMindLife.
The program takes place at our Surry Hills studio over three months (May – July), with classes running every alternate weekend from 7am-5pm. Assessments will be held on the final weekend of the training. Upon completion of this course you’ll become a qualified yoga teacher, certified and accredited by Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance, giving you the ability to teach world-wide.
Our dedicated Surry Hills studio will be your home for the duration of your yoga teacher training journey.
Located at 432 – 434 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills, our studio is a four minute walk from Central Station, a short train ride from Sydney Airport and close to public transport.
How to apply:
- Download the handbook to find out more or submit your course application.*
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry/application.
- You’ll be informed of your acceptance within 7 days and a $300 deposit is required to secure your place.
*Handbooks are currently being updated and will be available shortly.
Got any other questions?
Reach out to our Teacher Training Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
“Teacher Training at BodyMindLife taught me not to follow my fear or other people’s expectations but to trust in myself and follow my dreams.” – Recent Graduate