BodyMindLife offers one of the most respected and established 200 Hour Vinyasa yoga training programs in the world.
Take a deep dive into yoga in this immersive, life-changing training held in the central Sydney suburb Waterloo, Australia.
With our team of expert yoga teachers from around Australia and abroad, you’ll learn the ancient art of yoga in its different forms; from asana and alignment techniques, to pranayama, meditation and how to live the practice off the mat for a life of better wellbeing, happiness and health.
During our 3 month program you will advance your personal practice, gain transferable life skills, and learn how to teach others with confidence.
What you’ll learn:
- Classical alignment of postures, in-depth understanding of asana and yogic techniques.
- How to strengthen your personal practice, mind-body connection and emotional resilience.
- How to intelligently sequence and teach creative yoga flows.
- The origins of yoga history and philosophy.
- Breath and meditation techniques to help manage stress and anxiety.
- Increased self awareness and personal growth.
- The key principles and application of anatomy and physiology.
- Insights into the business of yoga and how to thrive as a teacher.
Each module will be coupled with personal coaching, support and guidance from our most experienced teachers at BodyMindLife.
The program takes place at our Waterloo training studio over three months (April – July), with classes running every alternate weekend from 7am-5pm. Assessments will be held on the final weekend of the training. Upon completion of this course you’ll become a qualified yoga teacher, certified and accredited by Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance, giving you the ability to teach world-wide.
3Danks, located at 3 Danks Street, Waterloo, just a 15-minute walk from Redfern Station and Green Square Train station.
How to apply:
- Download the handbook to find out more or submit your course application.*
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry/application.
- You’ll be informed of your acceptance within 7 days and a $300 deposit is required to secure your place.
*Handbooks are currently being updated and will be available shortly.
Got any other questions?
Reach out to our Teacher Training Manager via email@example.com
“Teacher Training at BodyMindLife taught me not to follow my fear or other people’s expectations but to trust in myself and follow my dreams.” – Recent Graduate