Come for the practice, stay for the beautiful spaces, good tunes and world-leading teachers.
Our studios welcome students from all levels. We teach more than 650 classes each week for absolute beginners to advanced practitioners, with locations in Surry Hills, Bondi Beach, Redfern, Potts Point, Kirrawee and Byron Bay.
Designed by award-winning architect and BodyMindLife co-founder Ferique Beach-Brown, who’s healing spaces and design beautification have frequented the pages of Vogue Living and Architectural Digest, our light-filled spaces feature sacred geometry to create a sense of calm and wellness while you practice.
Each studio is equipped with the latest equipment and change facilities with rain showers, lockers, free organic wash products, and hair dryers. Fresh towels and yoga mats are available to hire.
We’ve also hunted high and low for the best local, sustainable and ethical wellness brands in Australia. Visit our retail spaces for the likes of Alo Yoga, Nimble and Arcaa, and our own BodyMindLife essential oils, organic herbal tea range and leisurewear collections.
Dive deep into your practice and share what you love.
BodyMindLife Sydney and BodyMindLife Byron Bay offers full-time and part-time Yoga Teacher Training at 200, 350 and 500 Hour levels, and Reformer Pilates Teacher Training.
With some of the best yoga and Pilates teachers from across Australia and abroad, our courses are 100% certified and accredited.
We live for our community. Each BodyMindLife studio hosts free workshops and events, and we love to bring everyone together for inspirational talks, brand collaborations, party classes and the chance to give back to those less fortunate than us.
“The wise man does not lay up his own treasures. The more he gives to others, the more he has for his own.” — Lao Tzu
We understand that there’s an environmental cost to run BodyMindLife.
As part of our commitment to the mother earth and our communities, we are actively exploring new ways to reduce our impact and give back.
These initiatives include:
- Our pledge to become carbon positive. The average Australian has a carbon footprint of about 15 tonnes per year and our studios emit about 105 tonnes per year. We have agreed from 2020 forward to plant 5,000 trees to offset this
- We aim to reduce our emissions every year at a studio level by optimising energy usage, using solar power, grey-water and more
- BodyMindLife will achieve a B Corp status in 2020
- 100% of all funds from yoga mat rentals ($2 each) are donated. Of this donation amount, 50% is contributed to WIRES and 50% for Plant a Tree for Me with the aim to regrow a number of wildlife corridors in NSW
- We are working to remove 100% of single use plastic from our studios by end 2020
- All new studios, such as our latest space in Byron Bay, will set a benchmark for sustainable design and practice. This studio has a 10Kw solar array to generate power, bike racks, super efficient hepa 3 air filters and air-conditioning systems, energy efficient LED lighting, low water flush toilets and showers, and rainwater harvesting systems.
BodyMindLife also supports a number of local charities to support youth mental health and underprivileged women. Do you have a cause you care about? Please let us know.
BodyMindLife is a place to play, explore, sweat and surrender. We invite you to make it your own.
Our studio offerings
PURPOSE-BUILT STUDIO SPACES
HIGHLY SKILLED TEACHERS
SHOWERS & CHANGE ROOMS
HAIR DRYERS & STRAIGHTENERS
FREE HERBAL TEA