How can I use my 10 class pass?
- A 10 class pass enables you to book 10 Yoga or Pilates classes at any BodyMindLife location. It is valid for 6 months – extensions and suspensions are not available. The pass is non-refundable.
What are the benefits of being a member?
- BodyMindLife members can store their mats at any studio location for free, if space permits (please keep these in a full-length mat bag and include a label with your full name and phone number).
- All members get access to free and discounted yoga & Pilates workshops across the year.
- Be the first to hear about new trainings, workshops and events – especially any early bird pricing.
- Free community events with fellow students and teachers to celebrate being part of our BML family.
Can I suspend my membership?
- Yes, suspensions are only available for Fortnightly and Annual Memberships. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Can I cancel my membership?
- Yes, however Annual Memberships are non-refundable. If you would like to cancel your Fortnightly Membership you can request this in writing to your most frequented studio. We require 14 days notice ahead of your next membership payment. If you are planning to eventually return to the studio, we recommend suspending your membership to avoid needing to join a new contract.
Do you offer concession rates?
- Yes! We offer concession rates for a Seniors Card, Pensioners Card, Full Time Student Card and Healthcare Provider Card. Members who are eligible for a concession rate membership must provide proof every 12 months from their joining date to confirm they are still eligible for that reduced rate. Please come and see us in the studio to arrange.