How can I use my 10/20 class pass?
- These passes are valid for 6 months from purchase date. Extensions and suspensions are not available. The pass is non-refundable. You can nominate 1 family member or friend to share your 10/20 Class Pass with. Maximum 2 people sharing a Class Pass. Please have your friend/family member create an account online and then contact your studio with the details so we can process package sharing on your pass. It is the responsibility of of the class pass member to let us know of any changes in relationships
What are the benefits of being a member?
- BodyMindLife members can store their mats at any studio location for free, if space permits (please keep these in a full-length mat bag and include a label with your full name and phone number).
- All members get access to free and discounted yoga & Pilates workshops across the year.
- Be the first to hear about new trainings, workshops and events – especially any early bird pricing.
- Free community events with fellow students and teachers to celebrate being part of our BML family.
- 50% off sauna passes
- 10% off studio retail items
- 2 buddy passes every three months
- No lock in contract
Can I suspend my membership?
- Yes, suspensions are only available for Fortnightly and Annual Memberships. Please email your studio to arrange this. 7 days’ notice is required for suspensions. Annual Members can suspend for a maximum 56 days’ on their pass. Please let us know if you need a suspension as non-attendance won’t automatically place your membership on suspension and we are unable to backdate suspensions.
Can I cancel my membership?
- Yes, however Annual Memberships are non-refundable. If you would like to cancel your Fortnightly Membership you can request this via email to your most frequented studio. We require 14 days’ notice ahead of your next membership payment. If you are planning to eventually return to the studio, we recommend suspending your membership to avoid needing to join a new contract. Please let us know if you need to cancel your contract as non-attendance won’t automatically cancel your membership contract and we are unable to refund membership payments.
Do you offer concession rates?
- Yes! We offer concession rates for a Seniors Card, Pensioners Card, Full Time Student Card, Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) and Disability Support Pension.
- Members who are eligible for a concession rate membership must provide proof every 12 months from their joining date to confirm they are still eligible for that reduced rate. Please come and see us in the studio to arrange.
How can I use my Buddy Pass?
- If you’re a BML member, you will receive two Buddy Passes every 3 months. Keep in mind, they don’t accumulate if you haven’t used them. To access your buddy passes, all you need to do is have your partner/friend register through our website (if new to BML) and call or email us at any your preferred studio, so we can reserve a spot for your friend & assign the pass.