What will the new year bring and where will these next 12 months take YOU?
If you’re determined to make 2017 a year transformation, you’ve come to the right place!
Here at BodyMindLife, our goal is to help you succeed in every aspect of your life. Its why our studios are filled with so many strong, inspired and self-actualised people.
So here are a few kick-starters to help you on your way 🙂
6 Steps to a Sensational 2017
- Create a Roadmap to your Best Self. There are no accidents when it comes to success. Before you dive headlong into 2017, spend a few minutes thinking about WHO you want to be and HOW you’re going to get there. Create your Living Yoga Goals here.
- Clear out the old. Time to put the bubbles and biscuits away and give yourself a detox. No crazy diet necessary, just drink plenty of filtered water (adding a few grains of Himalayan Salt Crystals for extra healing power), get back on the mat and start twisting and moving and maybe even sweat it out in a Far Infra-Red Sauna
- Bring a Buddy. If you practise with a friend you are 7 times more likely to achieve your goals. As a BodyMindLife member you can bring 2 friends for free every quarter.
- Quiet the Mind. The ‘yoga body’ is no use if your mind is all over the place. Sleep better, perform better and banish stress and anxiety for good. Don’t miss the 30 minute ‘Calm & Centred’ Guided Meditation sessions launching at Surry Hills on 16th Jan.
- Mix it up. Who says you can’t have it all? With the brand new All Inclusive Annual Membership you have the ingredients for an amazing body, a radiant mind & an extraordinary life, all in the one place. Unlimited Yoga, Pilates, Meditation & Anti-Gravity for the entire year.
- Enjoy some Playtime! If you thought the teaching schedule was good last year, just you wait until you see what’s instore for 2017. The BIGGEST & BEST yoga teaching names from around the world are dropping into Sydney to share their wisdom with the BodyMindLifers. Don’t miss ‘Twisting & Shouting’ with Dice Lida Klein later this month. And in Feb, Yoga teacher to the stars, Joan Hyman is running 3 days of intensive workshops.
Lots to get excited about!
Wishing you a very Happy New Year from everyone at BodyMindLife