15th of August – 6th December 2020at Byron Bay & Surry Hills Studios Apply Now Enquire Handbook
200 Hour Part Time Yoga Teacher Training Aug 2020
15th of August – 6th December 2020at Byron Bay & Surry Hills Studios with Kat Clayton & Noelle Connolly
BodyMindLife offers one of the most respected and established Vinyasa yoga training programs in the world.
This part-time, life-changing course begins with an eight-day immersion in our beautiful Byron Bay studios. Located just moments from the beaches and some of the best eateries, health treatments and boutiques around, you’ll dive into a practice before returning to Sydney for our weekend training programme in Surry Hills.
With some of the best yoga teachers from around Australia and abroad, you’ll learn the ancient art of yoga in its different forms, from asana and alignment techniques through to pranayama and meditation, and be guided on a transformational journey that will inspire, challenge and empower you on the mat and beyond.
- Classical alignment of postures, in-depth understanding of asana and yogic techniques.
- How to strengthen your personal practice, mind-body connection and emotional resilience.
- Intelligent sequencing and how to build, and teach creative yoga flows
- The origins of yoga history and philosophy
- Breath and meditation techniques to help manage stress and anxiety
- Increased self awareness + personal growth.
- The key principles and application of anatomy and physiology
- Insights into the business of yoga and find out how to thrive as a teacher
- All with personal coaching, support and guidance from our most experienced teachers at BodyMindLife.
Week One Immersion: Byron Bay
Please note, the intensive is a mandatory part of the course and learning experience.
Saturday 15th August – Sunday August 23rd 2020
Weekend trainings from 7:00am – 5:00pm: Surry Hills
- September 12th -13th and 26th-27th
- October 10th-11th and 24th-25th
- November 7th-8th and 21st-22nd
- December 5th-6th
- December 5th – 6th Assessments / Practical Exams
Total Training Cost:
$4,695 (tuition, breakfast & lunch daily + one closing dinner)
Airfares, airport transfers and accommodation not included.
How to apply:
Start your journey by completing our online application form. You’ll be informed of your acceptance within seven days. Upon acceptance, payment of a $300 deposit is required to confirm your place. From there we will prepare you with readings and information for the retreat.
BodyMindLife’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training curriculum is accredited by both the internationally recognised Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia. To become certified as a yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance you must complete an accredited 200 hour teacher training. Yoga Australia requires the completion of 350 hours of training.
Early-bird offer available until 29th June 2020.
You might also be interested in
200 Hour Full Time Yoga Teacher Training Sydney July/Aug 2020
A life-changing immersive to deepen your own practice, learn how to live yoga beyond the mat for better health, happiness and purpose, and teach others with confidence.