“Teach what is inside of you – not as it applies to you, to yourself, but as it applies to the other.”– T. Krishnamacharya.
Discover your authentic voice and take your teaching to the next level!
This practical training led by Noelle Connolly and Kat Clayton is designed as a mentor programme for teachers with a minimum of one year’s teaching experience.
- Teaching cues, alignment and language
- How to weave yoga philosophy and theming into your classes
- The art of sequencing and how to create clever, intelligent Vinyasa flows
- How to manage your energy and self care as yoga teacher
- Personal guidance, observation and practical lessons
- Thursday 17th of September to – Sunday 20th of September, 2020
200 Hour Teacher Training
1-5 years practical teaching experience
50 hours advanced teacher training accredited by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia.
Sign up for 350 or 500 Hour Teacher Training and receive significant discounts to regular tuition fees.
Email our team at email@example.com or call the studio on 02 9211 0457 for information.
You might also be interested in
Super Sequencing 50 Hour Yoga Training – Sydney 2020
06th August - 09th August$895
Explore how to create intelligent, safe and creative flows with our 50hr training module.
200 Hour Part Time Yoga Teacher Training Aug 2020
Join us for eight blissful nights at Tallow Beach Houses overlooking the waves in Byron Bay before we head into part-time bi-weekly weekend training sessions in Surry Hills.