It takes confidence and subtle understanding of energies to adjust in yoga, and this course will guide you through how to connect with your students in the best possible way. With practical lessons, you will learn how to take your students deeper into their practice and understand how to refine your own.
Dates: 15th to 17th March 2019
Time: 8:30am – 5pm
Workshop & Assessments:
Sat 30th December 12pm – 4pm
What will be covered?
- Deepen your understanding of classical alignment to practice asana with proper technique and safe alignment.
- Develop confidence in the yoga classroom.
- Learn how to visually assess students and give supportive and deepening adjustments and assists.
- Physically and energetically connect with and support students during the yoga practice.
- Build your confidence assisting your peers and real students in BodyMindLife Open & Essentials classes.
- Receive an in depth instructional manual, personal guidance, feedback, and coaching on your alignment.
Who is it for?
- Yoga students who want to develop their own personal practice with attention to alignment and safety.
- Those who are entering or have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
- Yoga teachers who want to become more confident and aware of correct student alignment.
- Advanced students and teachers who have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Course Facilitators: Kat Clayton & Sarah Routhier
Accreditation: 50 hours advanced teacher training accredited by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia. (Includes 16 hours of Practical Hands-on Assisting outside of the training)
This is a very practical, hands on course. After the intensive 3 day weekend training, students are required to practice peer to peer assists outside of the classroom.
Following completion of your practical exam, you may bring your skills and practice assisting in the classroom. Students will complete the remaining practice hours assisting in BodyMindLife Open & Essentials classes.
10% discount for BodyMindLife 200 Hour Teacher Training graduates.
Pricing Package and Payment Plan Options: Sign up for 350 or 500 Hour Teacher Training and receive significant discounts to regular tuition fees.
Email email@example.com or call the studio on 02 9211 0457 for more information.
You might also be interested in
Super Sequencing: 50 Hour Training
15th September - 23rd September$895
Explore how to create intelligent, safe and creative flows that will take your students to the next level with our 50hr training module.
200 Hour Teacher Training: Full-Time October 2018
03rd October - 02nd November
"Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip…