Sat 15 Feb – Sunday 29 Marchat Surry Hills Apply Now Enquire Handbook
BodyMindLife Reformer Pilates Teacher Training Feb/March 2020
Sat 15 Feb – Sunday 29 Marchat Surry Hills with Chelsey Cameron & Tali Phillips & Carla Sconce
“Every moment of our life can be the beginning of great things” – Joseph Pilates
Dive deep into your own Pilates practice and learn how to inspire others with our nationally accredited, part-time course.
Held in our beautiful Surry Hills training studios, BodyMindLife’s Pilates Teacher Training will give you an in-depth understanding of human movement and reformer Pilates techniques, and the confidence to lead others with knowledge and poise.
We teach an evidence-based approach that’s grounded in science.
You will learn the principles of Pilates and the history of the discipline but with a modern take and our understanding of what works in studio today.
- An extensive Pilates repertoire
- Functional anatomy, modifications for body types and injury management
- Theory and practice of postural analysis
- Effective cueing and use of language in class to lead a fun, safe Pilates practice
- Effective observational and communication skills
- Lesson plans and intelligent sequencing for group and individuals
- How to build the confidence to teach group and individual classes
- Exercise modifications and advancements
- The history and diversity of Pilates
- Philosophy, concepts and principles of Pilates methodology
- How to find your own teaching voice
- Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th February
- Saturday 22nd / Sunday 23rd February
- Saturday 7th / Sunday 8th March
- Saturday 14th / Sunday 15th March
- Saturday 28th / Sunday 29th March
- Saturday: 10am – 6pm (8 hours)
- Sunday: 9am – 5pm (8 hours)
- Total – 80 hour course including all exams
This life-changing 80 hour course is a national qualification in Pilates.
How to apply:
Please complete the online application form. You’ll be informed of your acceptance within 7 days.
Early Bird offer available until December 15 2019
You might also be interested in
200 Hour Full Time Yoga Teacher Training Sydney October 2019
14th October - 15th November$3995
BodyMindLife’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training will provide you with the knowledge and skills to teach with confidence and poise, awakening a deep self-knowledge and lifelong curiosity for learning.
Embodying Philosophy & Theming October 50 Hour Training
18th October - 03rd November$895
Dive deeper into the heart yoga, explore Philosophy of Yoga and learn to weave the teachings into your everyday life and themes into your classes to make your teaching more inspiring, connected and vibrant.