5th September – 19th September 2020at Surry Hills Apply Now Enquire Handbook
Full Time Reformer Pilates Teacher Training – Sydney
5th September – 19th September 2020at Surry Hills with Chelsey Cameron & Chrisen Hall & Tali Phillips
Dive deep into the world of reformer Pilates and become qualified to teach on this life-changing two week intensive course.
Led by our senior teaching team at BodyMindLife, this immersive training is held in our Surry Hills studio.
This full-time course is designed for students looking to deepen their own practice and those looking for a career in the industry.Pilates is on the rise around the world and there’s never been a better time to advance in the practice, and learn how to lead others.
We teach an evidence based approach to reformer Pilates that’s grounded in science but with a modern and practical approach that we know resonates with studios and students today.
- An extensive Pilates repertoire of movements
- Functional anatomy, modifications for body types and injury management
- Theory and practice of postural analysis
- Effective cueing and use of language to lead a fun, dynamic and safe Pilates class
- Effective observational and communication skills
- Lesson planning and intelligent sequencing for group and individuals
- How to build the confidence to teach group and individual classes
- Exercise modifications and advancements
- Philosophy, concepts and principles of Pilates methodology
- How to find your own teaching voice
- Advice on how to begin your career in Pilates, including the opportunity to teach in BodyMindLife’s community classes
You will also learn how to teach Pilates for prenatal and postnatal students, and how to manage common injuries often seen in the classroom.
You’ll practice in our beautiful, light-filled training facilities with state-of-the-art allegro reformer beds and have access to free Pilates classes over the training.
Accreditation: This 80 hour course is a national qualification in Pilates.
Dates: Saturday September 5th – Saturday 19th September 2020
Times: approx. 8hr days. Days off – Friday 11th September, Thursday 17th September
Exams Saturday 18th September
How to apply: Please complete the online application form. You’ll be informed of your acceptance within seven days or contact Luzette 0483 341 348.
Observational hours: Following the course, you will need to complete 50 hours of class observation. This can be completed at BodyMindLife or any studio across Australia.