Designed for new teachers or students looking to deepen their own practice, this 50hour training will teach you how to adjust with confidence and find new freedom on the mat!It takes a subtle understanding of energies to offer physical assists in yoga.
Led by Kat Clayton, you’ll learn how to connect with your students, develop alignment cues and get comfortable with touch. With practical lessons and plenty of opportunities to develop your skills in real BodyMindLife classes with your favourite teachers, you’ll learn how to take your students deeper into their practice and how to refine your own.
- Classical alignment to practice postures with proper technique and understanding
- How to develop confidence in teaching others
- Visual assessments of students, and supportive and deepening adjustments and assists
- How to physically and energetically connect with and support students during their yoga practice
- How to build confidence in assisting your peers and real students in BodyMindLife Open and Essentials classes.
- Receive an in depth instructional manual, personal guidance, feedback, and coaching on your alignment
Who’s it for?
- Yoga students who want to dip their toes into being the eyes of a teacher and learn the art of alignment and assisting
- Advanced students and 200hr certified teachers who want to be more confident with assisting and correcting student alignment
- Yoga students who want to develop their own personal practice with attention to alignment and safety
- Those who are entering or have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga teachers who want to become more confident and aware of correct student alignment
- Advanced students and teachers who have completed a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Saturday 14th – Sunday 15th Nov, 2020
Saturday 28th – Sunday 29th Nov, 2020
Studio Assisting Hours:
Following completion of your practical exam, you may bring your skills and practice assisting in the classroom. Students will complete the remaining practice hours assisting in BodyMindLife Open & Essentials classes. 10hours studio class assists with 6 months to complete.
Location: Can be completed at any studio – Surry Hills, Bondi Beach, Potts Point, Redfern, Kirawee
50 hours advanced teacher training accredited by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia. (Includes 16 hours of Practical Hands-on Assisting outside of the training)
This is a very practical, hands on course. After the intensive 3 day weekend training, students are required to practice peer to peer assists outside of the classroom.Investment:
Pricing Package and Payment Plan Options: Sign up for 350 or 500 Hour Teacher Training and receive significant discounts to regular tuition fees.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio on 02 9211 0457 more information.
You might also be interested in
Yin 50 Hour Training
Join international yoga teacher Mel Mclaughlin from The Yin Space at BodyMindLife Yoga studios for her signature Yin Yoga Teacher Training Immersion.
Advanced Teaching Skills – 50 Hour 2020
17th September - 20th September$895
Take your classes to another level with personal guidance and teaching skills from Noelle Connolly and Kat Clayton.
Embodying Philosophy & Theming ~ 50 Hour Teacher Training (October 2020)
Explore the origins of yoga and how to live the practice in today’s modern world with Rachael Coopes and Aimee Pedersen.