February and March 2021at Online BOOK NOW
The Transformation Project
February and March 2021at Online
At BodyMindLife we’ve always said that transformation happens every day. Now we’re going to prove it! We’re on the hunt for a team of courageous and committed Yoga or Pilates lovers to participate in a life changing study to measure the impact a dedicated Yoga, Pilates & Meditation practice has on people’s lives.
Dates: Start any time that suits you in February 2021. Last chance to join – 1 March 2021.
Investment: The Transformation Project is free to BodyMindLife Members, with a range of options for Non Members.
Every week you’ll be immersed in study that explores each of the 4 pillars of a life worth living: Your Body, Your Mind, Your Relationships & Your Purpose.
This project is more than just a fitness challenge or ‘quick fix’ program. It’s about creating meaningful and lasting change in every area of your life. True wellness extends way beyond the studio and is felt in your relationships, your work and your overall zest for life. We want you to shine from the inside out.
Reset Your Life
You must be ready to throw yourself headlong into a full month of practice and more. A month that will challenge you, inspire you and empower you to become the best possible version of yourself.
What you’ll get
As a participant in the Transformation Project, you’ll be supported by some of Australia’s most respected names in Yoga, Pilates, Meditation & Nutrition.
Grounded in the science of Positive Psychology, you’ll benefit from practical and proven tools to help you realise your optimal self long after the 28 days have ended.
- Unlimited access to all BodyMindLife online Yoga, Pilates & Guided Meditation classes
- A weekly online workshop and live expert Q&A’s with practical advice, tips and action plan to transform your life focused around the topics of Mind, Body, Breath, Relationships, Rhythm and Purpose
- Weekly video guide outlining the focus areas for the week
- Customised content (articles, tips, talks, research and recipes) delivered to your inbox each week
- Personal Digital Transformation journal
- To ensure this is a fair and authentic study (& give you the best possible chance of success), you’ll be expected to:
- Keep a daily Transformation Journal
- Attend online class (Yoga or Pilates) at least 5 days per week. NB – This can be substituted for studio class if already a BodyMindLife member
- Meditate daily (& journal it)
- Watch and engage with the weekly workshop content provided for you
- Participate in the weekly online live Q&A and inspiration session
- Be prepared to transform your life!
The Transformation Project will run for 28 days over February and March 2021. Classes and content will be available on-demand so you can kick off your four week program at a time that suits you. Program commences 1st February and latest start date is 1 March 2021.
In 28 days, you will hardly recognise yourself.
You might also be interested in
200 Hour Part Time Yoga Teacher Training April 2021
BodyMindLife offers one of the most respected and established 200 hour Vinyasa yoga training programs in the world.
Advanced Yoga Energetics April/May 2021
Join Noelle Connolly and special guest teachers Rachael Coopes, Jade Clark and Sarah Routhier for an examination of the energetic body that is both practical and poetic. Attain a deeper understanding of the Vayus, Bandhas, Breath, Chakras, and Koshas, and learn how to apply them to your practice and teaching through alignment, pranayama, sequencing, assisting and languaging.
200 Hour Full Time Yoga Teacher Training Sydney July 2021
Take a deep dive into yoga in this immersive, life-changing training held in our beautiful Surry Hills studio!
200 Hour Part Time Yoga Teacher Training August 2021
BodyMindLife offers one of the most respected and established 200…
200 Hour Full Time Yoga Teacher Training October 2021 Byron Bay
We are thrilled to announce the first ever 200 Hour Yoga…
Art of Assisting & Alignment - 50 Hour Training Nov 2021
Kat Clayton and Sarah Routhier will lead you through an intensive that will hone your ability to give safe, physical assists and alignment cues to take your students deeper into their practice and find freedom on the yoga mat!
Super Sequencing 50HR Yoga Training November 2021
Explore how to create intelligent, safe and creative flows that will take your students to the next level with our 50hr training module. Hosted by our Head of Yoga Noelle Connolly, you’ll learn wave sequencing and how to theme and build towards peak poses.