Salute the Sydney skyline at BodyMindLife’s newest Yoga studio
Experience an ambience like no other, in this unique ‘breathing’ yoga space.
Pure, filtered air, far infra-red heating and negative ionisation gives you similar health benefits to practicing at the beach.
With classes for beginners to advanced and 45 minute lunchtime sessions, BodyMindLife Potts Point is the perfect pit stop on your journey to transformation
Find us behind the Iconic ‘Coke’ sign, next door to the Larmont Hotel. We’re right in the buzz of Kings Cross and just 5 minutes from Darlinghurst and St Vincents Hospital.
There are loads of buses and trains and the CBD is just a 15 minute stroll away. There is limited street parking outside the studio.
What you’ll find:
- A state-of-the-art Yoga studio with sweeping city views
- Yoga classes every day from 6am to 9pm
- Hot showers, cold water & free lockers
- Hair dryers & straighteners
- A unique patented heating and air filtration system
- Free herbal teas and magazines in the Yogi Lounge
- Stunning Yogawear and accessories in the BodyMindLife Boutique