BodyMindLife Cancellation & Refund Policy
As class sizes are limited, we highly recommend you pre-book online, especially for popular or peak time classes. Online booking opens 7 days prior to class and our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
If you book into class and are unable to attend, please early-cancel at least 60 minutes before your yoga class is due to start, or 2 hours before your Pilates class. You can do so from your dashboard or calling the studio. If you fail to do so you will incur a late cancellation/no show fee (outlined below).
- If you pre-book a yoga class and fail to attend for any reason, you may be charged a $15.00 no show fee.
- Yoga class cancellations are accepted up to 60 minutes prior to the beginning of class. If you fail to cancel within this time you will be charged the no show/late cancellation fee above.
- If you pre-book a Pilates class and fail to attend for any reason, you will be automatically charged a $25.00 no show fee (with the exception of 10 class pass holders who will lose a class). Please note bookings cannot be accepted without a credit card on file.
- Pilates classes must be cancelled at least 2 hours prior to the beginning of class. If you fail to cancel within this time you will be charged the no show/late cancellation fee above.
10 Class Passes and Intro Passes
10 Class Pass: Gives you access to 10 classes at any BodyMindLife studio.
Valid for one year from the date of purchase, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Intro Pass: Gives you four weeks unlimited access to classes at any BodyMindLife studio (note there is a maximum of one Pilates class per day). Pass is activated on the date you first attend. Valid for one year from the date of purchase, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
While we may extend the validity of your pass if difficult circumstances arise, we are under no obligation to do so. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- Payments are debited from your credit card fortnightly.
- The contract is for a minimum period of 8 fortnightly payments. After the minimum contract period is reached, debits will continue unless you specifically email to cancel them.
- All requests for adjustments, suspensions and cancellations must be requested via the dashboard 7 days in advance. The minimum suspension period is 7 days and you can suspend for a maximum of 56 days annually.
- Correspondence and account adjustments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual memberships are non-refundable for any reason. They may be transferred at a cost of $150. They are not available with any other offer and cannot be discounted.
BodyMindLife Workshops and Teacher Training
There is no refund or credit for cancellations within 48 hours of the beginning of a workshop.
BodyMindLife Teacher Training
- 10% of the course fee is non-refundable two weeks before the beginning of the training.
- 50% of the course fee is non-refundable 13 days before the beginning of the training.
- There is no refund for cancellations once the training has commenced.
If a course offered at an off site venue is cancelled, the BodyMindLife cancellation fees outlined above are in addition to any fees outlined by the off site venue.
BodyMindLife reserves the right to cancel any course without notice. In this instance a full refund will be given.
Transferring to another training
In the event of cancellation from a BodyMindLife teacher training, BodyMindLife may consider transferring fees paid to another BodyMindLife training course within two years of the original course. This is at our discretion and we are under no obligation to do so. For transfers within 14 days of the course 25% of the training fee will be retained as an administration fee.
Conditions for 350/500 hr bundles:
- Payment Plan is available for 350/500 hr bundles. Must be paid in full before first training starts and is available via credit card payment plan only.
- 350hr only applies to BML core courses (Art of Alignment, Yoga Therapy, Embodying Philosophy, Practical Teaching, Super Sequencing).
- 500 BML teacher run trainings + 1 only guest teacher 50 hr module (additional costs may apply)
- Must register for all trainings at time of purchase
- Must be completed within 18 months or 2 years for 500hr
- $100 admin fee to change a course and must be applied for 14 days before course start date.
- No refunds or credits for incomplete courses
Guest Teacher Workshops and Teacher Training
Guest Teachers may have their own cancellation terms, of which they will advise you separately.
The terms outlined below act as a general rule but our guest teachers reserve the right to charge in addition to these:
- 10% of the course fee is non-refundable two weeks before the beginning of the training or workshop.
- 50% of the course fee is non-refundable 13 days before the beginning of the training or workshop.
- There is no refund for cancellations once the training or workshop has commenced.
- If you purchase a pass for multiple workshops and cannot attend part or all of the sessions, no refund is available for the unused portion.
BodyMindLife and/or Guest Teachers reserve the right to cancel any course without notice.
In this instance a full refund will be given.
Your retreat deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Full payment of your retreat is generally required at least 120 days prior to the retreat commencement of the retreat. Some retreats may impose different cancellation fees however unless otherwise stated the cancellation terms are as follows:
- Your deposit is non-refundable
- The deposit is your cancellation fee for cancellations outside of 90 days prior to departure
- Cancellations at or within 90 days 100% of the retreat fee is non-refundable.
BodyMindLife reserves the right to cancel any retreats without notice. In this instance a full refund would be given however BodyMindLife will not be liable for any other costs you have incurred (eg. as air tickets).