I confirm and agree that the following terms and conditions and undertakings apply to the Yoga and/or Pilates Exercise and training (Yoga and/or Pilates Exercises) to be provided to me by BodyMindLife Yoga (BML).
- I have been examined by a licensed medical practitioner (“Practitioner”) within the past six months and have been found by such Practitioner able to perform all vigorous stretching and the Yoga and/or Pilates Exercises, which I am to perform during my enrolment with BML.
- I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by BML and its teachers as to when, where, and how to perform and not to perform the Yoga and/or Pilates Exercises.
- I agree and acknowledge that participation in any Yoga and/or Pilates Exercises could constitute a risk of serious injury to myself, including permanent paralysis or death. I voluntarily and knowingly recognise, accept and assume this risk a warrant that I am physically fit and able to perform the Yoga and/or Pilates Exercises without risking serious injury, including permanent paralysis or death. I acknowledge that neither BML , its owners, teachers or employees of the Centre shall be nor be deemed to be responsible or liable (whether in contract or in tort or under any statute whatsoever), for any injury, illness or other mishap I sustain arising from or out of, or in any way directly or indirectly connected with the Yoga and/or Pilates Exercises.
- I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in Yoga and/or Pilates Exercises and theory only. BML, its owners, teachers or employees of BML are not liable for, nor expected to provide any advice, training or medical assistance other than in the form of the Yoga and/or Pilates Exercises.
- I indemnify and will at all times hereafter well and sufficiently indemnify and keep fully indemnified BML , its owners, teachers, representatives or employees of BML from and against all actions, suits, causes of action, proceedings, claims, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or made against BML , its owners, teachers, representatives or employees of BML , incurred or become payable by BML , its owners, teachers or employees of BML in connection with or arising out of any such injury, illness or mishap to me.
- The tuition paid by me under this enrolment form to BML is non-refundable. BML may in its sole discretion grant refunds to me without prejudicing any of its rights.