Looking for an easy way to supercharge your immunity this winter?
Give this delicious fish recipe a try. Bursting with Omega 3 (which support your mucous membranes & respiratory system) and probiotic miso, your gut will soon be as happy as your tastebuds.
This recipe has been kindly shared by Nutritionist Kate Johnston
- 1 salmon or ocean trout fillet
- ½ lime, juiced
- chopped fresh chilli as desired
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 zucchini, spiralized into noodles, or julienned into strips
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 tbsp crushed nuts of choice
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Rub a little coconut oil onto a large piece of baking paper. Score the fish and place onto baking paper
2. Combine lime juice, coconut oil and miso paste and rub onto fish. Top with chilli as desired then fold in edges of paper to cover fish and form a parcel.
Place on a baking tray and bake for approximately 12 minutes until fish is cooked
Kate practices at Kore Wellbeing in Sydney. Follow her: