Curious about the Pilates industry? Interested in teaching? This course is for you.
Mat Pilates is where it all started. This new training requires no experience and is the perfect course to learn the foundations of Pilates, it will enhance your technique and quench your thirst for knowledge, while really developing your teaching skills!
Designed to create exceptional teachers, we place a strong emphasis on practical teaching which will provide you with the skills to become a confident and compelling instructor. Learn to intelligently sequence 1:1 or group mat Pilates classes for different levels and physical abilities. Develop proven and effective cueing methods while maintaining class flow, and learn how to offer progressions, modifications and individual support when needed.
Be an in-demand teacher with a Mat Pilates qualification from BodyMindLife.
80 Hour training with Ella Kauter, Chelsey Cameron, Chrisen Hall and Charlotte Irons
- Practical teaching skills, enabling you to be a confident and creative instructor
- Mentorship from Sydney’s most sought after instructors
- An extensive repertoire of mat Pilates exercises and how to confidently progress and modify each of them
- An understanding of how to tailor mat classes to a wide demographic
- A variety of mat styles from the foundational series through to HIIT and dynamic mat pilates
- Intelligent and creative sequencing and smart cueing
- How to safely and confidently use of a variety of props
- Practice teaching in a safe and inclusive environment
Included in the course:
- BML Mat Pilates Manual
- BML Pilates Anatomy Manual
- Ongoing mentorship from senior BML Pilates teachers
- Access to closed Facebook groups
- Discounted Pilates memberships at BML
Got any other questions? Reach out to our team at: email@example.com