What you’ll learn:
- Classical alignment of postures, in-depth understanding of asana and yogic techniques.
- How to strengthen your personal practice, mind-body connection and emotional resilience.
- How to intelligently sequence and teach creative yoga flows.
- The origins of yoga history and philosophy.
- Breath and meditation techniques to help manage stress and anxiety.
- Increased self awareness and personal growth.
- The key principles and application of anatomy and physiology.
- Insights into the business of yoga and how to thrive as a teacher in the modern world.
The program takes place over one month (Oct – Nov), running from Monday to Friday. The weekends are free with the exception of the assessments which will be held the last weekend of the training. Upon completion of this course you’ll become a qualified yoga teacher, certified and accredited by Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance.
How to apply:
- Download the handbook to find out more or submit your course application.
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry/application.
- You’ll be informed of your acceptance within 7 days and a $300 deposit is required to secure your place.
- Feature light and spacious practice spaces, a Yogi Lounge for relaxation, secure lockers, and kitchen, bathroom and shower facilities.
- Located at Level 1, 84 Mary Street, Surry Hills they are a two minute walk from Central Station, a short train ride from Sydney Airport and close to public transport.
Got any other questions?
Reach out to our Teacher Training Manager, Luzette at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Teacher Training at BodyMindLife taught me so much about myself. I realised that where I am is ok, that it’s fine to go at your own pace – you will eventually get where you are supposed to be.”