200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Part-time Accredited Course in Bondi Beach, Sydney
Take a deep dive into yoga in this immersive, life-changing yoga teacher training held in our beautiful Bondi Beach studio! Advance your personal practice, gain transferable life skills, and learn how to teach others with confidence.
Skills you’ll learn
- Classical alignment of postures, in-depth understanding of asana and yogic techniques.
- How to strengthen your personal practice, mind-body connection and emotional resilience.
- How to intelligently sequence and teach creative yoga flows.
- The origins of yoga history and philosophy.
- Breath and meditation techniques to help manage stress and anxiety.
- Increased self awareness and personal growth.
- The key principles and application of anatomy and physiology.
- Insights into the business of yoga and how to thrive as a teacher in the modern world.
The program takes place over one month (Oct – Nov), running from Monday to Friday. The weekends are free with the exception of the assessments which will be held the last weekend of the training. Upon completion of this course you’ll become a qualified yoga teacher, certified and accredited by Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance.
Training Facilities in Waterloo
BodyMindLife Bondi Beach – 40 Hall St, Bondi Beach.
How to apply
- Download the FREE handbook to find out more or submit your course application.*
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry/application.
- You’ll be informed of your acceptance within 7 days and a $300 deposit is required to secure your place.
*Handbooks are currently being updated and will be available shortly.
Hear from our amazing yoga graduates
“I’m so grateful for the deep, transformational experience I had during 200 Hour Teacher Training at BodyMindLife.”
Are there any questions you’re eager to ask?
Our team is here to answer any burning questions you may have about our incredible yoga teacher training courses. Book a call or send us an email below.
Monthly and fortnightly options available